Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
Committed to treating our customers fairly
We are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you. In our commitment to you, we will:
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges;
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a product;
- only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from all of the available options. This will include advising you to approach a lender direct if that is in your best interest;
- not recommend a product if we can’t find one we consider suitable;
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand;
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford;
- let us know as soon as possible about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage;
- inform us if there is any aspect of our service or of a product we have discussed with you or recommended that you don’t understand;
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
Terms and Conditions
If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Our registered office is 29th Floor Suite 2921, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf. London. E14 5DV.
This web site is owned and controlled by Berkshire Capital Finance.
This website describes services: While Berkshire Capital Finance makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive.
In making the website available, Berkshire Capital Finance does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Berkshire Capital Finance nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.